Congratulations on making the informed, educated choice to repair your hernia using the alternative non-plastic mesh repair. You will benefit from:
- Experienced American Board of Surgery certified surgeons.
- Non-stainless steel suture repair.
- Fully monitored by a well qualified anesthetist throughout your operation.
- Meticulous hemostasis surgery.
- Modern painless non-metal skin closure.
- No requirement for prolonged multiple painful steel skin clip removal over 2 – 7 days to after surgery.
- No prolonged hospitalization.
- Private nursing and surgeon access.
- Video conference pre/post surgical care. Lifelong access to surgical care.
- Your medical record will be available in real time; allowing family to track and be comforted by your progress online.
- Complete post-surgical care including complications; ours as well as from other specialists.
Rest assured that all your information is held confidentially in a secure manner. Only you can authorize us to release your medical and personal information.
Inform us of your medical and other demographic information.
We will contact you by return email with supplementary requests for information. Do you have a question?
You will discuss your case by phone or video-conference with your surgeon at a mutually agreed time. Click here to book a convenient time.
If you are a candidate for surgical repair with us we will confirm this by return email; our patient care coordinator will assist you with travel, transfers, accommodation etc. Click here to send our coordinator an email.
Now you are really on your way to having a safe, effective and durable repair of your hernia with the best medical care and common sense can offer. We are looking forward to caring for you. After your successful surgery you have the option of obtaining your medical record in paper format or you can download it. This will include any certifications from us regarding return to work etc.
Follow up with us again immediately after surgery by either phone or video-conference having reached home.
We can provide supplementary care after surgery.
Quality Assurance Feedback: How are we doing? At any time during this process do give us feedback so we can rectify any problems and enhance our care further for patients that follow you.
US Patients - Why chose ANSA in Toronto Canada?
- Our surgeon, Dr Ash Maharaj is an experienced American Board of Surgery certified surgeons and is a leader in no-mesh hernia repair. Read more about our surgeon.
- There are very few clinics or hospitals in the US that offers no-mesh Shouldice technique surgery. There are many benefits of no-mesh Shouldice method.
- Short recovery time after surgery. Patients can return to US on the next day of surgery.
- Favourable currency exchange rate.
- Medicare and Private insurance may cover your cost of surgery.
- COVID precautions are in place to protect the safety of patients and staff.