Natural Tissue Hernia Repair
Welcome to Ansa Health Care - The Global Leader in Non-Mesh Hernia Repair.
Our treatment process use Non-plastic mesh, natural muscle - Shouldice Technique repair performed by experienced American Board of Surgery certified surgeons.
At Ansa - Natural Tissue Hernia Repair, we believe in a partnership between patient and surgeon to effect a successful and optimal outcome to every surgery. We intend to narrow the knowledge gap between patient and surgeon to allow you to more fully participate in your care. Once you understand our philosophy for the surgical care we offer, you will be sure that we are the right choice for you.
Please note that some images and videos on our website are quite graphic. We hope you understand our intent.
Ansa - Natural Tissue Hernia Repair Offers
- Non-plastic mesh, natural muscle; Shouldice Technique repair
- Experienced American Board of Surgery certified surgeons
- Non-stainless steel suture repair (Modern sutures are used for your repair)
- Highly qualified anesthesiologists will fully monitor you throughout your operation
- Meticulous hemostasis surgery using electrosurgical surgical cautery to stop and prevent bleeding during and after surgery
- Modern painless non-metal skin closure with sutures below the skin; no metal skin clips to remove; keeping you in hospital
- Our procedures free of prolonged, multiple painful steel skin clip removal over several days
- No requirement for overnight hospital stay; you recover comfortably in your own environment
- Private and highly personalized nursing and surgeon access; a quick phone call away.
- Specialized care by your own surgical team; no one else cares for you
- Fully qualified, specially trained, expert nursing care after your operation
- Long-term access to surgical care after your operation
- Complete post-surgical care including complications
Natural Tissue Hernia Repair Associates
20 York Mills Road
Toronto, ON M2P 2C2
TOLL-FREE PHONE: 1 (877) 681-6002
FACSIMILE: (416) 250-5888
SKYPE: NTherniarepair (by appointment only)
BECOMING A PATIENT: DOWNLOAD FORM
Please fill out form and send to us by email or fax. We will contact you by email soon after your case has been assessed by our team.